If you have any other questions or concerns about our company, please don’t hesitate to call us at 890-8269 or send an email at email@example.com.
Q: What are our Products?
A: At the Grasse Frangrance Company, we produce several products available for purchase.
- Body Wash/Soap/Scrub
- Hand Sanitizer
- Insect Repellent
- Fragrance oils
- NATCO fragrances (Natural compound fragrances that pass European and American ECO standards)
- PET Bottles (Pump Spray/Lotion Pump/Gel Pump)
- Glass Bottles
- Decorative Boxes
- Reed Sticks
Please feel free to contact us for additional information about our products and supplies.Back to top
Q: How do I order?
A: Ordering is a very simple and user-friendly process through our website. No registration is required.
- You can browse through our product categories at the top of our page, and easily search for your desired products by using our filter search.
- You can directly place your orders through the website. Visit the product page of the item you wish to purchase, select the product, and click the “ADD TO CART” button.
- Once you are done selecting your items, click on the cart labeled ‘Your Basket” and then proceed to checkout.
You may likewise email your orders to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 890-8269. Office hours are from Monday – Saturday, 9:30am – 6:30pm.Back to top
Q: How do I pay for orders?
A: Payments are accepted via bank deposits through our BDO account. You may also pay at our local office using cash or credit card.Back to top
Q: Can I order in bulk?
A: ”the Grasse Frangrance Company” products are available for wholesale purchases. We consider bulk purchases to be a minimum of:
- 10,000 pieces per packaging material (bottles)
- 25kg for fragrances
Please contact us for inquiries or use our bulk orders.Back to top
Q: How can I receive my orders?
A: Our office is open for on-site order and pick-ups (Please go here to see a map of our location.) We can also ship our products via courier of your choice, or we can ask our local courier to provide a price quote. Our ordering procedure is as follows:
- You may order either online or contact us (via email or phone) with your order.
- Indicate whether you will pick it up or want it shipped. (IMPORTANT: If you choose the shipping method, please sign our shipping waiver form found here. Failure to do so may result in not being able to carry out your order.)
- Please allow 2 – 3 business days for your order to be confirmed.
- Deposit the fees (both for the order and shipping) to our BDO account. You may also pay on-site at our local office.
- After the payment is confirmed we will ship out your order as soon as possible.
Q: How do I start selecting a fragrance?
A: At “the Grasse Frangrance Company”, we try our best to match your preferences, and in doing so we offer a perfume mixing seminar that teaches you how to mix your own fragrance to create the perfect blend tailored to you.
Our perfume mixing seminar is priced at PHP 990 which includes:
- A course explaining each of the raw materials used to make a perfume
- A course teaching you how to make your own fragrance product
- A “lesson bag” that contains what you need to make your very own perfume.
Q: Where do our fragrances come from?
A: All of our fragrances are imported from the fragrance capital of the world, Grasse, France. At the Grasse Fragrance Company, we offer a wide selection of fragrances that are created by the top perfumers in the industry.Back to top
Q: What makes our perfumes special?
A: Our perfumes are tailor-made for each customer to their personal liking. We provide an array of different fragrances and packaging options to ensure that all our customers are satisfied with their finished product.Back to top
Q: Where does inspiration for our fragrances come from?
A: We take inspiration from existing fragrances in the market and add a personalized touch to them. We only use existing fragrances to help customers determine what kind of fragrance they like for comparison.
We try to produce the best perfumes for our customers. Although our raw materials come from France, there are slight differences between how fragrances smell when exposed to different temperatures and conditions, as well as cultural diversity in fragrance preferences between Asian, European, and American markets.Back to top